Wednesday, January 9, 2008

{oh boy} the nice owl has landed


{hello all}


i have arrived! from where, you ask? well, i suppose i've just finally gotten here. that "here" is in blogger land where i can get connected and stay connected with so many.

i look forward to posting up-to-date/timely happenings with my custom invitations + stationery business {www.niceowldesign.com}

ambition at its best: my hope is to share products i love/ cannot live without; give you a glimpse into the world of my clients i come across; share projects i'm working on; continue with the passing along of web sites, vendors and such; as well as try to share and test out new trends.

why nice owl? well, i do dig on owls and thought they'd be a fun creature to use as my emblem. but most importantly, i'm a night owl--working later and later these days. so, why not tell people how nice i am, as well as my sleeping habits? silly, i know, but it works for me. i plan on using this space as an outlet of self expression and opening myself to the web community.